We beleive that God has given us the greatest CAUSE in the world: CHRIST’S CHURCH, His Body (Ephesians 5:25).
While society may view the local church as “non-essential”, we only see great opportunities ahead to encourage and strengthen the effectiveness of today’s church and its leaders. To carry out our mission, the NFIBC relies on the generous offerings of individuals and churches who support it with their faithful prayers and financial support.
HOW TO PARTNER WITH US
Become a 1% donor: A gift of $1,272 equates to a full 1% of the NFIBC’s annual budget. When broken down into 12 monthly donations, it equals $127 per month or 1% of the annual budget. Recurring donations can be set up easily through our Square online credit card processing link or mailed in with this form.
Both cash and non-cash gifts are always welcome, and are helpful for daily operations and events, regardless of the amount. These can be given in the following ways:
- Donations by credit card: SquareUp
- Donations by check: Northeast Fellowship, 2293 Grand Central Ave, Horseheads, NY 14845
- Gift cards (Staples, Walmart, Sams Club, Aldi, Lowes)
- Hand-produced goods and services (auto care, plumbing and electrical repair, landscaping, etc)
- Overstock merchandise (paper goods, office supplies, beverages, snack food)
- Recycled Staples Ink Cartridges: Every ink cartridge you donate will be earn a $2.00 store credit for Northeast Fellowship.
Show your affiliation with the Fellowship at church and community events.
Sharp looking 100% polyester short sleeve polos, easy care. Come in sizes M-XL. Navy and Black. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
We are truly grateful for your partnership and pray that God will bless you in unmistakeable ways.