September 26, 2020
Now you can watch the Women’s RENEW “Choose Joy” conference at any time with just a flash drive. This plug-in device is compatible with any USB port and contains more than 5 hours of video teaching, accompanying notes and discussion questions. Print them out for individual use or with a small group.
Online credit card payment through Square
Mail-in check payment. Please include this form with your payment: RENEW flash drive order form
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
Thanks to COVID-19 and the upheaval it created, everyone can relate to “trials of many kinds”. In God’s wise providence, this theme was selected for our conference over a year ago, so we are certain that He will use this new ONLINE conference to speak to our hearts in some very personal ways.
Our keynote speakers are well loved RENEW workshop speakers from the past and are married to pastors from the Northeast Fellowship.
Doris Hurlbut is a mom of 6, grandma, and women’s Bible teacher who serves with her husband Pastor Mark Hurlbut in Marilla / Western New York.
Ingrid Semans is a mom to 6 boys, a certified Biblical counselor, and serves with her husband David in Dundee / Central New York.
Both ladies have roots that run deep in the Word of God and desire to help women apply truth to the daily situations of life.
Notes and discussion questions (click a title for PDF):
- Session 1: Redemptive Joy in Trials (Ingrid Semans)
- Session 2: The Joy of our Salvation (Doris Hurlbut)
- Session 3: Living the Joy-FULL life (Doris Hurlbut)
- From Parenting to Coaching your Adult Children (Holly Hammons)
- Take it to the Lord in Prayer (Brian and Judy King)
- Building a Biblical Lifestyle While You are Young (Hannah Leary)
- Anxiety: When Fear Takes Control (Cindi Massaro)
- The Joy of Spreading Mercy in a Payback Culture (Jeannie Vogel)
- Choosing Joy in the Tough Times (Jim Vogel)
- PLUS Video testimonies by 4 pastors’ wives who have gone through challenging situations in the past year and exhibited a spirit of joy and faith in spite of their circumstances. ==Barb Mowers, Deb Bantle, Donna Hart, Heather Hanna.
The Leary Sisters (Hannah, Sarah and Leah) present Scripture chapter recitations from Psalm 19, James 1 and Philippians 3-4 PLUS a workshop exclusively for high school and young adult girls led by Hannah Leary.